The South East and London Water Alliance SEAL
SEAL connects a dynamic community of water stakeholders across the Greater London and South East region to deliver transformative real world impacts which highlight water as a fundamental agent of change.
Connect with our wider network
SEAL News and Updates
- World Water Day 2023 – Event UpdateAhead of World Water Day 2023 – SEAL is hosting an online symposium: Accelerating sustainable development of transboundary water resources through collaboration and partnership . 22nd March 2023 – 12-2p.m. Please follow this link to register: World Water Day 2023 Virtual Symposium, Wed 22Continue reading “World Water Day 2023 – Event Update”
- Biological Diversity and Water- Event UpdateAhead of the International Day for Biological Diversity – SEAL is hosting: The importance of Biodiversity 19th May 2021 – 1-p.m. Biological diversity is a global asset of great value to us and to future generations, however, loss of biodiversity threatens all. Biological DiversityContinue reading “Biological Diversity and Water- Event Update”
- Celebrating World Water Day: The Future of Water in London and the South EastTo mark World Water Day on 22 March 2021, SEAL hosted it’s first Seminar focussing on: The Future of Water in London and the South East of England – How is water likely to be managed as climate change advances?Continue reading “Celebrating World Water Day: The Future of Water in London and the South East”
What We Do
The South East and London Water Alliance is an interconnected network of stakeholders interested in shaping, influencing and transforming the water community across this dynamic region.
We transcend disciplines to unite water researchers and stakeholders. Our research and network will deliver whole water cycle resilience focused on the unique challenges London and the South East faces.
Our members include research communities, environmental bodies, water regulators, consultancies, government, non-governmental organisations and more.
Get to know us
SEAL Water Alliance in Numbers
number of individual experts involved
advisory group members
Why Connect with SEAL?
Connect with SEAL as an individual expert or wider organisation:
- Work directly with stakeholders across the alliance including researchers, policy makers and end users;
- Be part of a wider forum for knowledge exchange, innovative solutions and thought leadership;
- Access members only events, networking opportunities and experts register.
“London and the South East are facing major water challenges including possible water shortage over the next thirty years. SEAL provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate, learn and take action to help build urban water resilience for the region’.”
Martin Shouler, Arup
“I am interested in connecting with the wide water community in the SE and supporting the research into some of the real challenges we are facing from population growth, sustainability of our asset management practices, application of digital tools in decision making and customer centricity.”
Dr Bojana Jankovic-Nisic, Optimatics
“I fully support SEAL in de-fragmenting the water community, promoting transformational research and innovation, together with understanding and managing water related risk”
Hans Jensen, UK Water Partnership